The business requirement is to restrict use of special characters such as ", ;!" in IBAN.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
Please maintain the IBAN format for all Country.
The format can be found here (note this will redirect to a PDF file on www.swift.com)
In the Below example, we add an IBAN format validation for Belguim
Format list Editing an existing Country Specific Bank Validation Object
- Navigate to Admin Center > Manage Data
- Click "Search" and select "Country Specific Validation Configuration"
- Then in the 2nd drop-down menu > choose the Country you wish to edit
- Scroll down to IBAN Format and add:BE2!n3!n7!n2!n
Example of Warming message for : Belguim
Below Information will display, if User Add a Special Characters in IBAN (International Business Account Number) field for Payment information
ECT-86129, ECT-84960,ECT-95664, IBAN,International Business Account Number, Country Specific Validation Configuration, Payment information , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-PAY , Payment Information (Bank Information) , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , How To