- You are replicating an employee from Success Factors (Employee Central) to SAP HCM (ERP or Employee Central Payroll - ECP).
- Fields P0009-BKPLZ (Postal code / ZIP code) and P0009-BKORT (City) are not interfaced.
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- Employee Central Payroll
- Master Data replication
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SF, Success Factors, Employee Central, ERP, SAP, xml file, SRTUTIL, SLG1, payload, payments, bank transfer, bank account, payroll, DME, código postal, banco , KBA , LOD-EC-INT-EE , Employee Integration EC to ERP On Premise , LOD-SF-INT-SAP , Please use LOD-EC-INT* , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.