- This article provides information on why the error below is received and candidate is not created in Onboarding 1.0 Candidate Information;
- Onboarding 1.0 to BizX Integration is failing with following error;
- Failed to send data to SF: The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server. Candidate Info object is not found. Cannot proceed with Post PHV. Returning errors.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0
Reproducing the Issue
Logon to Onboarding 1.0
Complete the PHV
Navigate to Settings
View the Audit Trail of the Candidate
View error on the SF_Notifications Event
- SF_Notification is not enabled in Super Admin.
- The API user in Super Admin is not present in both Onboarding 1.0 , and BizX, or does'nt have required permission in both environments.
- In the back end of SAP SuccessFactors, the option 'Enable External ATS-ONB-EC Integration' is not turned on under 'Company Settings'
Resolution for Cause 1
Check that SF_Notifications are enabled
Logon to Super Admin
Check that required notifications are enabled
- Enable CandidateCreate, PostPHV, PaperWorkDone, and HireDate Notifications
Check that your API USER is both in BizX and in Onboarding 1.0
- Super Admin
- API authentication User
Export the User Directory
Navigate to Onboarding 1.0
- Assign Groups to Users
- Search for your user
If the API user is not in Onboarding 1.0 Please create him using the same USERID as the one in the User Directory.
If your API user is in Onboarding 1.0 check he has all the necessary permissions in BizX
Manage permission roles
Select the roles your user is associated with and check that he has all the following permissions
- Manage permission roles
- Miscellaneous Permissions
a. Onboarding Process† View Edit Import/Export
- b. OnboardingCandidate Info" Edit/View. If feature is available grant it if not don't worry,
Just make sure that your user automatically has access to it in manage data
- Metadata Framework
a. Manage Data
- Manage On/Offboarding
a. Manage Onboarding permission
b. Manage field mapping tool for integration with Employee Central
c. Manage Onboarding additional content
d. Manage Offboarding permission
- Recruiting Permissions
a. Onboarding Initiate Permission
b. Onboarding Update Permission
- Manage Recruiting
a. Manage Onboarding Templates
b. Setup Onboarding Integration
If you do not know what role your user is associated with navigate to
- Admin Center
- View User Permission
- Enter the name or logon
- Click View Permissions
Resolution for Cause 2
- Please reach-out to your Implementation Partner who configured your process and reference this KBA.
- In addition, please create an incident in SAP One Support Launchpad for Product Support to check your current configuration.
For Implementation Partners/Consultant
- For customer that are not using Recruting, in the back end of SAP SuccessFactors HCM enable the option 'Enable External ATS-ONB-EC Integration' under 'Company Settings'.
Failed to send data to SF: The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server. Candidate Info object is not found. Cannot proceed with Post PHV. Returning errors.
BizX, ONB Integration, PostPHV, Onboarding 1.0 CandidateInfo, Configuration Error, Candidate Created, ATS-ONB-EC , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-INT , Integrations with Onboarding , Problem