- We are not able to select users in Manage Support Access tool today.
- Not able to find the user as UI is missing in the tool to select a user.
- You have the permission to Manage Support Access but it can not be search/found in Admin Center -> Company Settings or Admin Center -> Tools search -> Manage Support Access
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Prerequisite as per KBA 2088892 done
Access Manage Support Access
No fields where username, firstname, lastname is specified.
- Data model has standard element reference ID without a corresponding standard element definition.
For example we find standard-element-ref refid="custom13" in the data model but there is no "standard-element id="custom13" defined
- RBP has not synced in the system
- This would need to be fixed by either adding a definition for it or removing it from the Data Model.This is something a partner would usually do for you as it requires access to provisioning
- If Manage Support Access feature is completely missing, it may be due to recent role based permission changes that have not synced in the system. To remedy this:
- you can do a 'Refresh RBP Permission Configuration' from Company Settings in Provisioning. Only a Partner or Support have access to provisioning
- Make sure to enable Secondary Login as per KBA 2088892
Data model, support access, search users, standard-element, manage support access, Refresh, Refresh RBP , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-USR , User Management , Problem