An item has been assigned to the same user twice by the assignment profile (AP).
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
Open the User record >
Go to Assigned Items >
Look for the item and note that both are assigned by the AP >
- Check the Origin for the items, one will be Curriculum and the other will have System AP<NAME_OF_THE_AP>.
The AP contains the item twice, the item as free floating (under items) and a curricula containing the item (under curricula).
Remove the item or the curricula from the AP in order to have only one assigned to the user, by performing the following steps:
- Go to Manage User Learning >
- Assignment Profiles >
- Find the affected AP and edit it >
- Go to the respective tab (curricula or item) >
- Flag the checkbox for the duplicated item or the curricula >
- Click on "Remove" (little 'x' icon near the '+' and sort buttons)
- Next time the assignment profile synchronizes it will remove the affected assignment from the User.
- If you would like to propagate the changes at the moment, click "Actions" > "Execute Changes"
Note: Only check the remove checkbox from the duplicated register, the item or the curricula. If checking for both, both will be removed from the AP and the item won't be assigned to the User.
Note 2: Please keep in mind that removing the curricula from the AP will also remove all the items within that curricula that were assigned to that user, not only the duplicated ones.
origin, curricula, curriculum, duplicated, multiple, System AP, Assignment Profile, AP, twice, item, Assigned Items , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ASP , Assignment Profile , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , Problem