The customer created a New UI config and wanted to delete it. There is no option via Manage Business Configuration. How can it be done?
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SuccessFactors Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
1. Navigate to Admin Center > Manage Business Configuration
2. Select the UI Config
3. Click on Take Action > Make Correction
Only Enabled option is displayed, no option to delete it.
The UI Config can be deleted from Manage Data, not from the Manage Business Configuration.
1. Navigate to Admin Center > Manage Data
2. Search for Person Element Configuration
3. Select the UI Config to be deleted
4. Click on Take Action > Permanently Delete Entry
The UI Config successfully deleted.
BCUI, Config UI , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-BCI , Manage Business Configuration (BCUI) & Data Models (XML) , How To