- Error while trying to import a web service function from a WADL
- 'type not found' error when trying to import function from a web service REST datastore
- Works successfully from SoapUI
- Datastore is saved successfully
- Error when trying to import a function looks similar to:
(BODI-1111469)The adapter XML for function <geocode(GET/maps/api/geocode/json)> contains parsing errors in the object: <XML Schema>: <Error
importing XML Schema from file <adapter_schema_in.xsd>: <XML parser failed: Error <type ':Response' not found> at line <6>,
char <46> in <<xsd:schema
- Similar errors beginning wtih XML-240416 and PAR-010136 found in the Designer errorlog.txt located at C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\SAP\Data Services\log\errorlog.txt
SAP Data Services 4.2
type not found, wadl, BODI-1111469, import function, parsing, REST , KBA , EIM-DS-EXE , Job Execution , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.