- Auditing is not working as expected
- The auditing thread is stuck at 100% CPU Usage
- Files remain in the auditing directory and are not written to the cms database.
- CMC Auditing page is showing errors/warnings
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
Auditing, thread utilization, CPU Usage, Event_ID, auditor, disable, red, number of audit events in queue, ADS, buffers, crash , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-BIP-SRV , CMS / Auditing issues (excl. 3rd Party Authentication) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.