Failed to create password error is appearing in New Employee Step (NES) when a new hire tries to create a new password.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
- Check to see if the user is Locked Out;
- Navigate in Onboarding;
- Search the user by first and last name;
- See the “locked” check box. If it is checked, then Edit that user’s record and uncheck it.
- Check whether password requirements has been met when setting up password (password requirements).
- Check whether webservice login is locked out in Super Admin.
On boarding, OBD, SuccessFactors , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-PAN , Panels, Panel Designer , Problem