When executing a job via execution command downloaded from SAP Data Services Management Console, the following error in command prompt appears:
- Warning: ORB::BOA_init: hostname lookup returned 'localhost' (127.0.0.1/::1)
- Use the -OAhost option to select some other hostname
- When executing a job via Designer, it caused job to enter hung state
- When executing a job via Data Services Management Console, it caused job to enter hung state
SAP Data Services 4.2 SP8
- SAP Information Platform Services 4.2 SP3
- All supported Windows platforms
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2 ; SAP Data Services 4.2
"ORB BOA_init" , DS , KBA , EIM-DS-SVR , Administration/Server , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.