- A process (spid) is terminated due to a timeslice error:
timeslice error: spid XX exhausted its 'time slice' of XXX milliseconds and additional 'cpu grace time' of XXX ticks (XXX milliseconds). It has been marked for termination.
- It is followed by the following message:
This Adaptive Server process has had 139950 major and 72982 minor page faults since boot.
- And a stack trace that shows modules:
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
stacktrace, monThread, swap, swapping, memory, starvation, starving , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.