You are having questions, how ODATA/EasyQuery/CDS views work in BW.
Additionally, you might face typical issues/questions with ODATA/EasyQuery/CDS:
- BW analytical queries released for ODATA
- CDS syntax views and BW specific samples
- Data not displayed in FIORI application
- Analytical apps show no data
- 2c<view> is invalid
- BW query, ODATA service missing in /IWFND/MAINT_SERVICE
- OData service based on BW/CDS query cannot be activated
- SAP BW 7.x
OData, EasyQuery, ABAP CDS, RSRTS_ODP_DIS, invalid, activation, syntax, ODP, CDS, EasyQuery, BICS, Fiori, /iwfnd/maint_service, gateway, RSTCO_ADMIN, /IWFND/MED024, RSRTS_ODP_DIS , KBA , BW-BEX-OT-BICS-EQ , oDATA Query / (Easy Query) , BW-BEX-OT , OLAP Technology , BW-BEX-OT-ODP , Query Runtime for Operational Data Provisioning , BW4-AE-API-ODAT , OData , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.