- All databases can be up and running.
- Message below reports in ASE error log:
00:0003:00000:00020:2018/02/16 05:09:13.10 kernel ufseek: Failed to operate on file , because file is not open.
- There is a script scheduling transaction dumps and was running during ASE startup.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 ; SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0
ufseek, ASE, startup, reboot, recovery_state, fail , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.