- Auditing isn't working, and the following errors are observed:
- From the Central Management Console > Auditing:
- No CMS is configured as an auditor
- Warning: There is no connection to the Auditing Data Store from the CMS xxxxxx.CentralManagementServer
- Within Central Management Server (CMS) trace logs:
- Sybase driver errorcode, msg: -310, Index id X on table id xxxxxxxxxx cannot be used in the optimization of a query as it is SUSPECT. Please have the SA run DBCC REINDEX on the specified table.
- Sybase driver errorcode, msg: -2714, There is already an object named 'ADS_EVENT' in the database.
- Unable to load audit database subsystem: Database access error. Reason There is already an object named 'ADS_EVENT' in the database
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
- CMS system database (CMS repository) on Sybase ASE
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) all versions
- all supported operating systems (Windows / Linux / Unix)
bip bi 4.x 4.* 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 bi4.x bi4.x bi4.* bi4.0 bi4.1 bi4.2 bi4.3, ASE , KBA , BI-BIP-SRV , CMS / Auditing issues (excl. 3rd Party Authentication) , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.