Manual Adjustments / PEP and Interim Update Posting exists on time account when a user is terminated but bookings are not considered for recalculation during termination
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Time Off
Reproducing the Issue
1. User has a 10 day Accrual posting, and 4 days manual adjustment.
2. User is terminated, with prorating termination rule assigned on time account type.
3. Only the 10 day Accrual posting is recalculated as per the termination rule, and the manual adjustment is ignored.
1. User has 4 days manual adjustment posting on time account.
2. User is terminated, with termination rule assigned on time account type that post the account balance on negative/opposite sign.
3. Balance after submitting the termination remains the same.
This is an expected system behavior. Manual Adjustments/PEP and Interim Update postings are not considered during execution of termination rule.
Please log an enhancement to request a booking type function, so we could pick up these postings during recalculation.
So in that case we could say If booking type = manual adjustment / PEP / interim, Then….
As a workaround, you would need to correct the termination balance with a manual adjustment after the termination is submitted.
Termination Proration, recalculation, manual adjustment , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time Off , LOD-SF-EC-TIM-RUL , TAT Rules, Validation & Take rules , Problem