- How to recommend a course or collection to a user?
- Where to see the comments provided on the recommended course of the user or peer?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
To recommend a course/collection to a user:
- Navigate to Learning > go to Library
- Select a course > click Recommend
- Fill out the user and comment field
- Click recommend
To see the comments added to the recommended item/collection:
- Logging into the user (recipient) > go to recommendation tile
- Click the icon on the lower right part of the item/collection card to see the comments
SF, Success Factors, LMS, learning, Recommendation tile, comment, item, collection , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-LRR , Recommendations , How To