When candidates view job requisition on RMK site, the font style of Job requisition is not sync with the font style of RMK site.
Is it possible to match both fonts?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
- Career Site Builder
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the RMK site of the customer.
- Search for any open job requisition.
- The font style of job description is not the same as the font style of RMK header and footer.
Job token text styling has different font style defined on Career Site Builder.
It's possible to match the font in use in the job description and the one in use within Career Site Builder. In order to do that, please, follow the instructions below:
Access Manage Career Site Builder
- Go to Appearance > Global>Site
- Check what is the font being used, size and other settings used (those are the settings of the site)
- Go to Layouts > Job
- Select the affected locale (language) and brand, then select Job Layout
- Click on Add, in case you don't have any set yet
- Put a name on that layout
- In Details page, change the status of 'Is Active?' to Yes
- Go to tab Column 1
- Click on the gray rectangle
- In Job Token, select 'Description'
- Click on the icon right next to the Job Token, that is the 'Open Styling' setting
- Select the same font that is defined in Global Settings.
- Partner can access CSB from command center.
- User must have an admin access to CSB to make the changes.
RMK, Career Site Builder, CSB, Font, Custom Font, job description, job description custom font , KBA , csg_q , LOD-SF-RMK-CSB , Career Site Builder , Problem