The behavior described on this KBA is valid only up to IBP Excel add-in 2002 version. From 2005 version, the IBP Add-on is run on a standalone mode only (in any order).
EPM ADD-IN for Microsoft Office, IBP EXCEL ADD-ON and APO EXCEL CLIENT should be installed and used as components side by side on one machine. There can be different issues:
- It is not clear in which order the components need to be installed or which installation package/option to choose
- Installation of one component may remove already installed components
- Installed versions are incompatible
- Log On button on EPM, IBP or Demand Planning tab is disabled in Microsoft Excel
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM) > Advanced Planner and Optimizer (APO) > Demand Planning (FCS)
- SAP Sales and Operations Planning (SCM-SOP)
- SAP Integrated Business Planning (SCM-IBP)
Absatzplanung, ADD IN, ADD ON, EDP, Ribbon, Absatzplanungs Add-In für Excel, side-by-side , KBA , SCM-APO-FCS-EDP , Excel Client for Demand Planning , SCM-IBP-XLS , Excel Client , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.