When you scope a question in Business Configuration and finish the project, below error message is generated:
"Value XXX is missing in G/L Accnt Det. Group for Expense Report. Restore value before finish scoping" (where XXX is Account Determination Group).
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Business Configuration workcenter.
- Select Overview.
- Select the project and Edit Project Scope.
- Select required Question for scoping under Travel and Expenses.
- Then proceed to Finish the project.
- Above error message is thrown.
The error is caused because you have deleted some default Account Determination Groups that are necessary for the scoping question.
- Go to Business Configuration workcenter.
- Select Implementation Projects view.
- Open Activity List.
- Search for activity Charts of Accounts, Financial Reporting Structures, Account Determination.
- Click on Edit Account Determination Groups.
- Click on button Restore Defaults.
- Restore all values mentioned on error message.
Scoping Question; G/L Accnt Det. Group , KBA , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , Problem