Your requirement is to import Tasks with status Completed using Data Workbench. But you are not able to proceed due to processing error:
"The server has not found any resource matching the Data Services Request URI"
SAP Cloud For Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Data Workbench workcenter
Go to the Import view
Select the Object Task
- Select Next and Import the required file
- Select Next
- In the Monitor tab, check for the respective Task ID to check the status of the Import
- The Task is Finished with Errors
When you click on the link to open the errors you see the above mentioned error.
You are using the Error file to import the data which includes Processing Error field.
Use a fresh file/template without the Processing Error Message field and reimport.
Or check below points:
- Are you trying Data Workbench Update scenario
- If it's Update , are you useing standard service
- If the records(ObjectID) available in file are already available in the system
*In the case where Pdi is involved, please check to ensure the solution in question is scoped. If it is or is not please perform the following:
1. Full solution activation
2. Redeployment of Business Configuration.
If this does not resolve the issue please raise an incident.
Task, task collection, Data Services Request URI, Pdi, AP-RC-BDS-WS , KBA , LOD-CRM-INT-DWB , Data Workbench , Problem