You have created a document with a logo and you have noticed that when downloading this document in Word format, the logo is not displayed.
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central (EC) - All Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Document Generation - Generate Document tool;
- Select the document template you have created;
- Select any employee as user to generate the document;
- Select Word as Document Type
Size limitation for images in Document Generation.
- Currently there is a size limitation for images and logos in the RTE when the template needs to be generated in Microsoft Word format. To render images or logos correctly in this case, they must be inserted with an original size of maximum 100 height and 200 width.
- Also note that images stored locally are not displayed in word document, you must add it with an URL.
Document Generation - Implementation Guide: here
Document Generation is not displaying the logo for Word, Document Generation, logo, Word document, RTE, Word document , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-DOC , Document Generation , Problem