You have configured Time Off for Leave of Absence Only and you have noticed that the Out Of Office (OOO) banner disapears from the employees page efen when there is no return from leave.
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central (EC) - All Versions
- You have Time Off for Leave of Absence Only;
Reproducing the Issue
- Select one employee;
- Go to administer time and add a LOA (leave of absence);
- You'll see that the banner is displayed;
- Do not ad the return from leave;
- One day after the expected return date, check that the banner has disapeared but the employee has not returned yet since there is no return from leave in Job History
As per product design the logic for employee time end date determination is as follows:
- If there is ONLY an expected return date -> employee time end date = expected return - 1 day
- If there is AN an actual return date, that date is used -> employee time end date = actual return date - 1 day
This means that since the expected return data is the only info available for the LOA record at that moment, the banner will disapear.
LOA; OOO; OOO banner; PP3 OOO banner; expected return date; actual return date; , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time Off , How To