- Can we use custom-string1 as other custom-strings?
- Changing data type of Job Information field custom-string1 is not working
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
- custom-string1 in Job Info portlet is available for use but it is a standard delivered field, you can refer the table here
- It has its own restrictions when it comes to type for this field job info field. It cannot be of type User/Worker and FO/GO (foundation or generic objects).
- However, as this is a special custom string which is mentioned as standard, we advise you to use and utilize custom-string2 and above.
- The same had been confirmed with product expert and suggestion was to not use it.
custom-string1, data type foundation object cannot be used for custom-string1 job information , KBA , custom-string1 , successfactors , employee central , data type job info custom string1 , LOD-SF-EC-BCI , Manage Business Configuration (BCUI) & Data Models (XML) , LOD-SF-EC-JOB-UI , History UI & MSS UI , Problem