In this document we will go through the issue of the Data Replication Configuration Object missing in the Configure Object Definitions or Manage Data tools in SuccessFactors.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
1. View the missing Data Replication Configuration Object missing from UI.
1.1. In Admin Center, search Configure Object Definitions.
1.2. Under Configure Object Definitions, search Object Definition and attempt to select the Data Replication Configuration Object in the selection bar.
1.3. The Data Replication Configuration Object is not found or not visible in this section or under Manage Data for selection.
Here are the possible causes for this issue:
- Most likely, there is a permission missing for the user trying to access the Data Replication Configuration Object, or you don't have the 'Enable Payroll Integration' feature enabled in your Provisioning.
- Although less likely, this can be due to the MDF Cache becoming outdated and not updated to the newly configured objects.
- Go through KBA 2375964 - Data Replication Configuration object is missing in Successfactors instance.
- If everything is configured properly as pointed out in the KBA above, raise a LOD-SF-INT-MDF ticket requesting an MDF Cache Refresh - this can only be performed from the back end of the system.
SuccessFactors, DRM, MDF, MDF Cache Refresh, Data Replication Configuration Object, Configure Object Definitions, missing, can't, find, cannot, found, visible, permission, access, enable, able, unable, manage data, interface, ui , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-MDF , Metadata Framework API (MDF) , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , LOD-SF-INT-DRM , Data Replication Monitor , Problem