- Customer would like to see where they can set the actions that Supervisors can do on the "Supervisor Links" under the My Employees Tab
- Like to add custom links to "Supervisor Links"
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- As a supervisor, go to My Employees Tab
- On the Supervisor Links Tile, notice that there are links / actions that Supervisors can perform
- Where do you manage the functions that a Supervisor can do on the Supervisor Links Tile?
The actions that a supervisor can do for their Employees on the Supervisor Links tile can be defined by the Workflows assigned to the Role of the Supervisor. Here are the Standard Workflows which define the actions that a Supervisor can do to their Employees / Direct Reports. (On the Workflows section, expand the My Employees part):
Note: **Any addition/ Custom links to this might fall under an Enhancement Request.**
- 2174984 - Learning: How to remove/disable Assign/Remove Learning link from Supervisor Links tile?
- 2168481 - Learning: How to remove/disable Organization Chart link from Supervisor Links tile?
- 2162791 - Supervisor cannot record learning for users
- 2149831 - SAP Professional Services / SAP Certified Partner / SAP Account Management Team [SuccessFactors Cloud]
LMS, Learning, Learning Management System, Supervisor Links Tile, Tile, My Employees, My Employees Tab, Supervisor Links, add, custom links , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , Problem