- Receive an application error when saving changes to an existing position
- Receive Fingerprint Error: de31d41e167044f8753103170c21176f3112b6b6
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Cloud
- Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
- Implement a Custom UI for Position
- Navigate to Admin Center > Org Chart > Click on Position Org Chart
- Select a Position > Click on 'Show Position > Click on Edit >Select Effective Date > Click Proceed
- Attempt to Change data associated with this position (Such as cost center) > Select Save
- Receive Application Error
- The Custom UI property type is a 'Form'.
- For the position you attempted to edit, there are no values selected for the Matrix Relationship fields 'Type' and 'Related Position'.
- This is currently being investigated by our Development Team in JIRA ECT-83429
- This is currently under investigation by development.
- There is no target fix for this scenario at this time, please reference this KBA for the future outcome of this scenario.
- Edit the position, and add values for these two fields in addition to the other fields you are updating. (In my example I updated 'Cost Center')
- In the properties of the "Matrix Relationship" for the custom UI in Position use the layout type 'Grid' instead of 'Form'.
- Use the pre-delivered Position Managment UI.
Position Matrix Relationship, sf ec, SFEC, success factors, custom ui for position, fingerprint=de31d41e167044f8753103170c21176f3112b6b6 , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-JOB , Job Information , LOD-SF-EC-POS , Position Management , Problem