SAP Transportation Management Load Planning used to plan the spatial loading of cargo in trucks, trailers, semi-trailers and containers.
- Unexpected results are returned by the Load Plan.
- To validate correct master data for vehicles, require illustrated descriptions of the following dimensions:
- Axle Group Distance
- Cargo Body Distance
- Connector Distance
- Distance Between Axles
- Interior Height
- Interior Length
- King Pin Distance
- Split Deck Position
- SAP Transportation Management 9.1+
- SAP Transportation Management embedded in S/4HANA 1709
- SAP Transportation Management embedded in S/4HANA 1809
Box Truck, Trailer, Tractor, Semi-Trailer, Container, /SCMTMS/RES01, LP, Load Plan, Load Planning, PLN, MD, Master Data , KBA , TM-PLN-LP , Load Planning , TM-MD-RES , Resource , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.