- Removed a table from database replication definition before directload materialization completed.
- Subscription with Directload materialization.
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) crashes and does not stay up.
- SRS error log contains a Signal 11 error with a stack trace:
Thread GLOBAL RS(GLOBAL RS) infected with signal 11.
- Stack trace contains the following functions:
Note: A complete stack trace is available under Attachments.
SAP Replication Server (SRS) 16.0
CR811832, CR#811832, 811832, RepServer, eRSSD , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.