- Following error appears when refreshing Lumira Discovery report in BI Launchpad which is based on MS SQL server data source:
"The driver could not establish a secure connection to SQL Server by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption. Error: "Unsupported curve: 1.2.840.10045.3.1.7". ClientConnectionId:xxx x
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1/4.2 SP02
- SAP Lumira Server for BI Platform 2.0 SP02
- SAP Lumira Discovery 2.0 SP02
- MSSQL server 2008, 2012 and 2014
lumira, Unsupported curve , KBA , BI-LUM-SRV-BIP , SAP Lumira Server for BI Platform , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.