This article provides information on how cell percentage is calculated in Matrix Grid Report.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Succession Management
- SAP SuccessFactors Matrix Grid Reports v12
The percentage in each Matrix Grid Reports cell/placement is calculated based on % = A/B x 100, considering that:
- A = total number of users present in a cell;
- B = total number of users in the report, including both rated & unrated users.
Scenarios for different configurations
- If "Unrated" and "Too new to rate" is disabled:
It will calculate 100% total from all the cells in the Matrix grid reports. Applicable for huge target population with less number of unrated/too new to rate employees.
- If either Unrated or Too New to rate is enabled/disabled:
100% sum is calculated from any available function (Unrated or Too new to rate) + All the cells in the matrix grid. However the Unrated and Too new to rate section does not display their respective section percentages.
- If Unrated and Too new to rate is Enabled:
100% total is Calculated from all cells + the number of Employees in the Unrated and Too new to rate section in the form.
- To enable or disable Too new to rate / Unrated sections, go to Admin Center > Matrix Grid Reports (Performance-Potential or How vs What).
NOTE: It is not possible to remove the percentage from Matrix Grid Reports cells.
More information on v12 Matrix Grid Report is available in the wiki page Matrix Grid Reports - Overview and Getting Started.
Percentage in matrix report, %, cell, percentage, placement, employee, user, 9-box, 9 box, reports, Performance-Potential, How vs. What, calculation, number, percent , KBA , LOD-SF-SCM-MXG , Matrix Grid Reports (9 Box) , How To