You run F-58 to do payments using checks, but the entry is not created in PAYR or REGUH tables.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7x110 (Extension Set 1.10)
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7x200 (Extension Set 2.00)
- mySAP ERP 2004
- SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP ERP Central Component 5.0
- SAP ERP Central Component 6.0
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
f110, payr, reguh, chect, check, pmw, obpm1, obpm2, fchi , KBA , FI-BL-PT-FO , payment forms , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.