- Following Function Modules are not available with Solution Manager 7.2:
- Class: CL_CHM1_REG_CORR_INSTANCE is not available with Solution Manager 7.2.
- Transaction /TMWFLOW/MAINTINST gives the following error:
"Transaction /TMWFLOW/MAINTINST doesn not exist"
- Change Request Management Reporting transaction (/N/TMWFLOW/REPORTINGN) is not working with Solution Manager 7.2.
- When trying to access transaction /n/TMWFLOW/REPORTINGN in Solution Manager 7.2, the following message shows up:
"Report is obsolete. See the release notes and application help."
- Transaction /TMWFLOW/TRMO also gets the above message.
- SCMA Obsolete with Solution Manager 7.2
- report /TMWFLOW/REP_DATA_READ is missing in solman 7.2
SAP Solution Manager 7.2
obsolete, not working, tasklist, ChaRM, Change Request Management, Report is obsolete. See the release notes and application help., /TMWFLOW/MISC074, /N/TMWFLOW/TRMO, Originator_id, originator, SMI_PROJECT, TARGET, TRORDER_COPY, TRFUNCTION, RESP_USER, TRANSPORT_TRACK, CTS_ID, SYS_CLIENT, SYS_TYPE, SYS_NAME, TRORDER_NUMBER, SE03, reporting transaction Obsolete, Transport Object , KBA , SV-SMG-CM , Change Request Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.