- Requested job board is not available on my Recruiting Posting interface
- Job board is disabled on my Recruiting Posting interface
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Posting
There might be several reasons why the requested job board isn’t available for posting:
- The posting activation has not been confirmed yet.
- Mandatory credentials (login, password) have not been provided. You need to create your recruiter account and provide the requested information.
- Job board credentials are not correct. Job board partners need to be contacted, or you need to provide new credentials.
- The job board is not available in Recruiting Posting catalog. New job board integration can be requested through Job Board Market Place.
- The user has no authorized access to the job board.
- The partnership is on hold: the job board is temporarily unavailable or does not integrate transmitted postings.
- The technical integration requires an update.
- There is no job board slot or credit available.
- The language of the job requisition is not accepted by the job board.
- There is no Recruiting Posting credits available.
2727102 - How to set up new job board - Recruiting Posting
2275272 - Job Board Market Place - Recruiting Posting
2651187 - New job board integration - Recruiting Posting
2719508 - How to request job board integration via Job Board Market Place - Recruiting Posting
2725411 - Why can I not find a job board in Job Board Market Place - Recruiting Posting
2726474 - How to update job board credentials - Recruiting Posting
2663392 - How to edit job board credits - Recruiting Posting
Recruiting Posting, Job board, Credentials, Posting activation, not available, disabled, unavailable , KBA , LOD-SF-RPO-JSM , Job Boards/Schools Management , Problem