- Why does my application URL or application email appears differently on job board?
- I want my candidates to be redirected to the external career site, but they are obliged to apply via the job board form.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Posting
In general, two application methods are proposed when submitting your job postings in Recruiting Posting:
- Application by email (sending CV in the Recruiting Posting tool and on recruiter’s email address)
- Application by URL (redirection of candidates to external career site)
Application by email
Please note that the application email you enter for your postings will not be sent to selected job boards. To provide a visibility over the statistics related to your postings, our system creates a “generic” application email address which is transmitted to different job boards.
Example of a "generic" (mirror) email address: offre18528130.7@customer_name.contactrh.com
When sending an application to this generic email address, it is automatically sent to the email initially populated by the recruiter.
Application by URL
The same behavior applies to URLs. The application URL of your postings won’t be sent to different job portals. Instead, the system will create a “generic” application URL.
Example of a "generic" (mirror) URL: https://customer_name.contactrh.com/jobs/7/18528130
By accessing this generic URL, candidates will be redirected to the application URL you initially entered for your postings.
Both generic email address and URL have the following parameters that are specific to Recruiting Posting:
- Customer_name, the shortened name of the Recruiting Posting account that is posting the job
- Jobboard_id, corresponding to the value "7" in the previous examples, is a unique internal ID given to a job board
- Posting_id, corresponding to the value "18528130" in the previous examples, is the unique reference of the offer automatically generated by the Recruiting Posting system.
Note that only "customer_name" parameter can be possibly changed and replaced by the value that you need.
When posting jobs in Recruiting Posting integrated with your internal system (ATS), candidates need to redirected to your external career site. That is why the application method field is hidden and the application by URL is automatically applied.
Note that if you requested the application by URL, but candidates are not redirected to your external career site and are obliged to apply on the job board's form, the reason may be that the application by URL method is not accepted by the job board, or such an option is charged, and you did not subscribe it. We recommend double-checking with the job board your contract conditions before contacting the Support and reporting this kind of discrepancy.
Recruiting Posting, Application, Application method, URL Redirection, generic email address, Customer_name, mirror URL, automatically generated , KBA , LOD-SF-RPO-ATM , Applications & Tracking Management , LOD-SF-RPO-DIS , Broadcasting/Display Discrepancies , How To