- What are the options available in leading hierarchy under Admin Centre > Position Management Settings?
- What is the difference between Position Hierarchy and Reporting hierarchy?
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite- All Versions
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central - All Versions
We can have leading hierarchy as Position, Reporting and None.
- Position leading hierarchy: If you change the higher level position from position org chart or from position itself, then the incumbents will be moved and start reporting to new position. (Reporting line is updated to respect position hierarchy. In essence, the higher level positoin incumbents becomes the managers in reporting line).
- Reporting leading hierarchy: If you change the reporting line(i.e a Supervisor change made from Take action), then the manager changes in organization chart, also the higher level position changes in reportee's position as per reporting hierarchy.
More details and various scenarios can be found at help documentation portal here : Defining a Leading Hierarchy
SF, EC, Success factors, Employee Central, leading hierarchy, position hierarchy, reporting hierarchy, Hierarchy Adaptation. , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-POS , Position Management , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , How To