In Team Overview, the Manager sent an Ask for Feedback request via "Send email", however the user did not receive the "Ask for feedback email".
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Performance Management
Reproducing the Issue
1. Request Feedback Notification is enabled in Email Template Notification Settings.
2. In Team Overview, the Manager selected to Ask for feedback for their direct report.
3. The Manager entered the User and clicked "Send email" to request the user's feedback for their direct report:
3. The user did not receive "Ask for feedback email".
4. The Email address of the user is valid.
- The Manager has an invalid email address (or no email address) in the system.
- "Ask for feedback" email will not only send to the user, but also carbon copies the form Subject's Manager.
- If the Manager's email address is invaild, the "Ask for feedback" email will not be triggered.
Please check if the Manager's email address is valid in the system.
Ask for Feedback, email notification, Request Feedback notification, triggered, received, manager, address, team overview , KBA , LOD-SF-PM-FBK , Feedback: Get Feedback, Ask for Feedback, etc. , LOD-SF-PM-EML , Emails and Notifications , Problem