Data can't be exported to Microsoft Excel using the Export to Spreadsheet function. After selecting the Excel (in Office 2007 XLSX Format) option and pressing Enter, runtime error occurs.
The error message is the following: ERROR: Field symbol not yet assigned. The problem occurs only if a calculation has been defined for invisible columns in the ALV.
Category ABAP programming error
Field symbol has not been assigned yet.
Error in the ABAP application program.
Source Code Extract
FIELD-SYMBOLS: <lt_data> TYPE STANDARD TABLE.
CREATE OBJECT lr_data.
ASSIGN r_data->* TO <lt_data>.
- Web Dynpro for ABAP
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4
- SAP NetWeaver 7.5
- Below SAP_UI 740 SP18 - User Interface Technology 7.4 Support Package 18
- Below SAP_UI 750 SP7 - User Interface Technology 7.5 Support Package 7
- Below SAP_UI 751 SP2 - User Interface Technology 7.51 Support Package 2
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server for ABAP 7.5 for SAP S/4HANA
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server 7.51 for SAP S/4HANA 1610
Web Dynpro; Webdynpro, alv, program termination, display, graphic, export to excel, spreadsheet, formats, GETWA_NOT_ASSIGNED, CL_SALV_EX_UTIL, 2007 XLSX Format, field symbol, not yet assigned, Microsoft, Excel, sheet, SAP_UI 751 SP2, SAP_UI 750 SP7, SAP_UI 740 SP18, lr_data->set_data, ASSIGN, r_data, as_reference, FACTORY_RESULT_DATA_TABLE, lr_data, program termination for display of graphic , KBA , BC-WD-CMP-ALV-ABA , ALV for ABAP , BC-WD-ABA , Web Dynpro ABAP , BC-WD-ABA-REN , Rendering , BC-WD-ABA-RUN , Web Dynpro ABAP Runtime , BC-WD-ABA-CFG , Configuration / Personalization , BC-WD-ABA-GEN , Generation , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.