- When trying to post an Asset Revaluation through transaction code AR29N (program RAAUFW02 in transaction SE38) error AAPO177 is received.
- Error AAPO177 - Posting with transaction type & is not possible here, see long text
Transaction type has a depreciation area limitation, although posting is not mandatory in all of the depreciation areas entered. However, it is not possible to select depreciation areas in the current transaction.
Check the specifications for transaction type or use transaction to enter the transaction.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- Asset Accounting (FI-AA)
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
AAPO 177 Transaction Type Trans. Type tty 190 897 892, restricted, limited, revaluation, acquisition, retirement, transfer , KBA , FI-AA-AA-H , Revaluation , FI-AA , Asset Accounting , FI-AA-AA-C , Transactions , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.