Candidates are not able to reset their passwords on the External Career Site.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Access the external career site and create a new candidate account
- Click the forgot password link and enter the email address
- Once you receive the email, click the link to reset your password
- The links takes you to a page where you have to enter your email address and not to the reset password page
The URL in the email template is incorrect.
Please delete the token [[CAREER_SITE_URL]] from the email template and use this token instead: [[LOGIN_URL]]
- Go to "Recruiting Email Triggers" and check the email template associated with the trigger "Career Site Password Reset for external candidates"
- Go to "Manage Recruiting Email Template"
- Open the email template associated with the trigger "Career Site Password Reset for external candidates"
- Configure the right token token as shown in the screen shot below:
[[CAREER_SITE_FORGOT_PASSWORD_URL]], [[LOGIN_URL]], Password, Reset, Token, Email, Loop , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-EML , Recruiting Emails and Notifications , Problem