This Guided Answers tree assists you with configuration and troubleshooting of Rejection in Sourcing Cockpit.
Errors described in this tree:
- Shopping Cart is still available in SOCO after reject.
- Purchase Requisition is not closed after rejection.
- Purchaser can't add Rejection Reason during rejecting the requirement.
- Rejection Reason is not updated into Shopping Cart or Purchase Requisition.
- SAP Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) 7.0 and higher
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supplier Relationship Management
EBP, SRM_702_SOCO_REJECT, SRM_CONT_IMPR_2, Purchase Requisition, PR, Send to external sourcing: accepted, extreq_fulfillment, Closed, soco, service, source_rel_ind Y, cannot be ordered, UPDATE_SOCO_FLAG, COMPLETE_ITEM, COMPLETE_ITEMS, IV_REJECTION_REASON_FILTERED, BBP_EXTREQ_FULFILL_TRIGGER, IV_REJECTION_REASON_FILTERED, UPDATE_SOCO_FLAG_REJECTION_TXT, MV_REJECTION_REASON, BBP_PDH_DB_DIRECT_UPDATE, COMPLET_ITEM_REJ_TEXT, COMPLETE_ITEMS_POPUP_REJ_TXT, /SAPSRM/CL_CH_WD_DOM_SOCO_GAF1, COMPLETE_ITEMS_POPUP, BBP_PDIGP_DB_DIRECT_UPDATE , KBA , SRM-EBP-SOC , Sourcing , SRM-EBP-STA , Status , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.