- In a Business Process Model (BPM), a call activity represents a reference to another process or sub-process, that is decomposed and has the Reusable Process option selected.
- The call activity diagram is empty.
- There is no diagram listed in the Related Diagrams tab.
- Implementation tab of the call activity references the right process.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
- BPMN 2.0 Descriptive or BPMN 2.0 Executable
SAP PowerDesigner 16.6
BPMN, BPMN2, looks, blank, 811899, CR811899, CR#811899 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.