- SAP Replication Server (SRS) error log, reporting the simple persistent queue (SPQ) is full:
WARNING #31027 CI Logger( ) - ric/ci/spqpgrouper.c(205) 'SPQ 'spq_file_directory/spqfile' is full. Truncation needs to occur to free space.'
WARNING #85 CI Logger( ) - ric/ci/spqpgrouper.c(204) SPQ 'dbname' is full, truncation needs to occur to free space
- Backlog can be displayed by 'sap_status resource'
'sap_status resource' shows the 'Replication simple persistent queue backlog (MB)' and the 'Replication simple persistent queue size (MB)' that can be compared
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 16.0
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 15.7.1
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 with Always-on Option (HADR)
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 with High Availability Disaster Recovery (HADR) for Business Suite
resize, simple persistent queue, spq, spq_max_size , KBA , BC-SYB-REP-SAP , Replication with SAP Suite / SAP BW , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.