- BI performance overall is suffering.
- User session logins to CMC and BILaunchpad Webapps or client applications, Restful web services, may be slow or fail intermittently.
- Browsing the Web applications will be slow.
- Report viewing and scheduling will also be slow and intermittenly give errors in all areas (Credentials, Procesing, Exporting, Scheduling, Destinations, Publications)
- BI Server process tracing may indicate inttermittent Connection Failed or Connection Refused
- Microsoft Windows Event Viewer or Linux messages logs will be filled with a slew repeating WARNINGS like the below examples:
- Warning,12/25/2017 6:38:59 PM,BusinessObjects_ConnectionServer,34700,Transport,Transport error: Communication failure.(FWM 00001)
- Warning,12/25/2017 6:02:57 PM,BusinessObjects_ConnectionServer,34700,Transport,"Transport error: No response from server, timeout exceeded.
- Warning,12/25/2017 6:39:22 PM,BusinessObjects_WIReportServer,34700,Transport,Transport error: Invalid object reference.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x (BI 4.x)
- Any OS
- Any version
FWM 00001, Transport Error, Communication failure, timeout, firewall, intermittent, slow, performance , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.