- Item with no online contents, e.g. offline task, reading books, etc.
Successfactors Learning Management System (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
- Create an offline task. (New item with no online content)
- Assign it to a user.
- User has nothing to launch but completes the offline task.
- User completes offline task.
- User logs in to LMS 'Home Page'.
- From the 'Links' section, click 'Record Learning'.
- Select 'Item' or 'Item-Based Event' then click 'Next'.
- Search for the item from the catalog.
- Click 'Next'.
- Fill in the required and other available information.
- Click 'Next' until 'Finish'.
If 'Item' or 'Item-Based Event' is not available, please see KBA 2566061 - How to Enable 'Item-Based Event' in 'Record Learning' Tool for Users.
IMPORTANT: This will only be applicable if the 'Users can record learning event for themselves' option of the item is set to 'Yes'. See KBA 2447272 - How can I change the default value for field "Users can record learning event for themselves"
offline, offline task, reading, item, no online content, content, record, record learning, complete, completion, event, learning, LMS , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ITE , Items , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , Problem