- System Administrator changes the setting "Autom. On Top" in "User Settings Template" to always be activated
- Some users reported that this setting is de-activated for them although they have been assigned to the same User Settings Template
- Denied changes to the "Autom. On Top" has been checked so the agent cannot make the changes manually
- Changes appear to take effect from System Configurator, but at the client side these appear to revert back to be disabled
- System is integrated with SAP CRM
- In the terminal logs the following message is shown:
"[dispatchEventCDT.jsc] [DBG] timer_clientcomMessage: message=[_CMD=SET_AUTO_ACTIVATE;Status=0;_OII_EVT=CCMD;_SAP_ID=MCTABUFF;;CLIENTCOM=1]"
SAP Contact Center 7.0
CCtr, SCC, CCI, CRM-CCI, SAP Business Communication Management 7, Contact Center, Telephony, e-mail, Chat, Communications , KBA , CRM-CCI , Contact Center Infrastructure , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.