- After the successful implementation of Always-On feature, agent components like RMA, COCKPIT and FaultManager abruptly terminate with a core dump.
- After this other components also get hung.
- ASE eventually goes down.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 16.0
HADRS, AlwaysOn, Fault, Manager, 812195, CR#812195, CR812195, CR812197, CR#812197, 812197, use_cockpit , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , BC-SYB-REP-SAP , Replication with SAP Suite / SAP BW , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.