You want to change Valuation Level Type of Identified Stock ABC but could not edit in the Identified Stock.
ABC means the Identified Stock ID.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Warehousing and Logistics Master Data work center.
- Select the Identified Stock view.
- Edit the Identified Stock ABC.
- Notice that the Valuation Level Type field is ready only.
The Valuation Level Type is defined in the material master data. If the identified stock has no product specification, it has the Business Residence Valuation Level Type by default.
You can change Valuation Level Type in the material master data, as follows:
- Go to the Product Data work center.
- Select the Materials view.
- Edit the concerned Material.
- Select View All.
- Select Valuation tab.
- Then you can select Valuation Level Type from dropdown list.
Help Document Identified Stock Management
identified stock; valuation level type; business residence; product specification , KBA , SRD-MD-PRD-PRD , Product , How To