- Support for the data erasure dimension of Data Protection and Privacy regulation.
- Supports the right to allow an individual to request the deletion or removal of personal data where there is no compelling reason for its continued processing.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Calibration
- This supports the right to erasure or “be forgotten” as prescribed within Data Protection and Privacy, essentially allowing the Data Protection Officer (DPO) to effectively purge personal data associated with a subject user.
- The DPO can use the newly redesigned Data Time Retention Management tool available through Manage Data in Admin Center.
Prerequisites & Configuration
- Role Based Permissions (RBP)
- Admin Center > Data Retention Management > DRTM Calibration
- MDF (Generic Objects)
- Enable DRM: Company Setting > Company System and Logo Settings > Data Retention Management
sf, success factors, CAL, CAL-4651 , KBA , LOD-SF-CAL-ADM , Admin Tools, Permissions, Settings , How To