When the Online Item Status report is ran, column "User Finished" is displaying the value "No".
However, upon checking the user's Learning History, the item is completed. There seems to be a discrepancy of the data.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- Check the user Learning History and confirm the item was completed.
- Go to the "Reports" tab and run the report Online Item Status for the same user and item.
- Even if the user completed the item and it is listed in the Learning Plan, the report shows that the user did not finish the training.
This issue can occur for multiple reasons:
- The user started the training but the completion status was recorded by an Admin before the user finished the training.
- The item was completed, but the user never got the completion for the content, which is why the column 'User Finished' will display the value 'No'.
- The User has completed the content, the completion was recorded and the content was then accessed again by the User and the Database tables were overwritten. When the User accessed the second time the User partially went through the course leaving none completed status on the content object.
- The Content post completion has sent another communication to the LMS with incomplete status.
- In this report, 'User Credit Given' column can be used to identify if the item was completed for a user.
- If you need to adjust the value for column 'User Finished', it will be necessary to delete the learning event using the 'Learning Event Editor' tool and record a new learning event.
- Customer can try reproduce the issue or contact the affected User to get further information on each case. If there is an issue with the content please discuss the issue with your content vendor.
online item status, report, csv, training, incomplete, user finished, user credit given sf lms no , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-REP , Reporting Data , LOD-SF-LMS-CNT , Content , Problem