- Initial Refresh of Crystal Reports for Enterprise (CR4E) Report Succeeds.
- Subsequent refreshes of CR4E reports hangs and does not show the prompt screen
- The same problem is observed in the scheduling prompt dialog if the prompt screen is closed and reopened
- The Chrome Console shows the error "Same-origin plugin content from http://<server>:8080/BOE/portal/1709251028/CrystalReports/crystalreportviewers/swf/prompting.swf must have a visible size larger than 6 x 6 pixels, or it will be blocked. Invisible content is always blocked.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.2
- Google Chrome Version 62+
- Internet Explorer 11 with October Security Update
- Mozilla Firefox 56+
Second, subsequent, prompt, interactive, filter, schedule, flash, adobe, parameter, publication, 4.0, 4.x, bi , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-RA-CRE , Crystal Reports for Enterprise , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.